- 10-YEAR WARRANTY - We use the best materials and solid engineering so our products will last in tough environments like your home or office for years.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Our dual compartment trash can makes recycling easy -- one side for trash, one side for easy disposal of recyclables.
- PROTECTS AGAINST FINGERPRINTS & GERMS - Nano-silver clear coat protects stainless steel from fingerprints and germs.
- SOFT SILENT-CLOSE LID - Patented lid Shox technology controls the motion of the lid for a slow, silent close — no banging or loud noises.
- KEEPS YOUR TRASH BAG FROM SLIPPING - Stainless steel liner rim flips up for a quick and easy trash bag change, then closes over the bag to hold it tightly in place and keep it hidden from sight.
- STRONG WIDE STEEL PEDAL - Engineered to last 150,000 steps — that's more than 20 steps a day for 20 years!
- ENHANCE YOUR TRASH EXPERIENCE - Our code H custom fit liners provide an even better fit — no bunching or slipping for a cleaner trash experience.
- LINER STORAGE POCKET - Keep your code H custom-fit liners where you need them. Dispense them one by one for a faster bag change.
- 22"W x 14.2"D x 25.8"H with lid closed; 22"W x 14.2"D x 36"H with lid open
Details: Product Description Our dual compartment stainless steel rectangular step can make it easy to neatly sort your trash and recyclables in one convenient, space-efficient space. On one side, it features an innovative 'liner pocket' that stores and dispenses liners from inside the can for a faster liner change. The other side has a convenient handled bucket for easy lifting and disposal of all your recyclables. The stainless steel liner rim grips the liner and keeps it hidden. A strong wide steel pedal is designed to last, and our patented lid Shox technology ensures a smooth, silent close every time. Code H liner refill packs store perfectly in this can's liner pocket. Brand Story We design tools that help people become more efficient at home. Day to day life has room for improvement. That's the basic thinking behind simplehuman. Many activities in our daily routine are so basic that we take them for granted. Washing our hands, cleaning up after a meal, grooming and prepping our appearance. Through innovation and new technologies, we find ways to streamline these simple tasks. We call our product tools for efficient living.