- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- Guided Install: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Compatibility: Supported OS- Windows 10
- Scheduling: Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Maximum Load: 5A, 600 W; Incandescent 600 W LED
- Note: Requires a neutral wire/ Works in a single-pole setup only/ Requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi network connection; Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for user manual
Details: Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch. The smart switch replaces any standard light switch and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage connected fixtures with your smartphone or tablet, including setting schedules, timers, and countdowns. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control when paired with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R.