- The advanced vocal microphone designed for the studio is also suitable for the following applications: Tuning and playing instruments Low-frequency instruments such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum, and sound. Above the drum or percussion ensemble or symphony orchestra
- The large-diaphragm microphone has all the functions required for a flexible studio microphone: the large dual-diaphragm is equipped with a switchable pickup mode for nuanced, clear, and full sound, low noise floor, high sensitivity and small Near-talk effect, three-speed low-frequency filter. It is also equipped with a triangular shock mount and a zipper carrying case. The microphone structure is robust with a 15 dB attenuation switch. It can also be used for stage performances. research
- The large-diaphragm multi-directional condenser microphone consists of advanced components, including; two externally biased, 24K ultra-thin (2.5 micron) gold-plated, 1-inch lightweight diaphragm. Both internal and external fittings are gold plated.
- Two externally biased, 24K ultra-thin (2.5 micron) gold-plated, 1-inch lightweight My lar diaphragms with ultra-high-speed transient response and multiple sound pickup modes: heart, omnidirectional and figure-eight for complex and diverse Recording application provides a great deal of flexibility
- Noise floor specification: 4dB (heart shape) 6dB (omnidirectional) 7.5 dB (8-shaped) Fine full-range frequency response (20 Hz - 20 kHz), which can accurately reproduce the sounds of human voice and instrument tones. Mode and advanced electronics and gold-plated internal and external connectors) Acoustic filter eliminates low-frequency noise below 17 Hz from mechanical vibrating bow
Details: Sensor type: Capacitor pickup mode: omnidirectional, bidirectional, heart shape frequency response from: 20 Hz frequency response to: 20 kHz sensitivity (dBV/Pa): heart shape -31 dBV/Pa; omnidirectionality: -37 dBV/Pa; 8 font: -36 dBV/Pa sensitivity (mV/Pa): heart shape 29,8 mV/Pa; omnidirectionality: 14,8 mV/Pa; 8 font-size: 16,8 mV/Pa Weight: 4